Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday again...on one hand i like tuesday coz i will not feel boring..i have guitar and taekwondo class..whenever i finished attending those classes, i felt very happy. But on the other hand, i hate tuesday too...hehe coz i can have my nice and sweet nap :'(

Yesterday my sch was exhibition day...everyone was damn busy decorating the class except my frens and i, hanging around in the sch...but in the end i aso managed to help out some by painting cartoon on student's hand..dunno they like my artistic drawing or not..hehe

The exhibition end up at 2pm..after clean up art room i went to find some frens who is the girls guide.. i volunteer to help her by carrying tables to blok G..hehe..now is my time to show my muscle. Maybe is ' hao xin you hao pao' Mr Lim treated us drinks. But.. swt''' we have no topic to chat wif. wat a weird atmosphere there.

Yeah!! The interesting part coming......
My fren treat me McD. Coz she won the champion in both ping pong and running event. Wow so geng!!! I din know she was so geng de last time.. Thx..yan leng for the McD :)

That's all for now. ^@.@^

No comments: