Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Tenth Post

Yeah i could drive to sch today...it is a manual car..i m so nervous. Before i reached my sch i still can't make up my mind whether where to parked my car( my sch front gate or other where else). As the result i parked in front of my sch. I m scare to drive up the slope. My sch is like located in a valley.

Hehe guest wat..i asked my friend, Yan Yan( she said prefer ppl to call her this name..haha) to drive for me. We went to OUG to buy some fried 'nian gao' i had been thinking this food for 1 month adi..Finally i could taste it today. I bought some to my frens at sch too. We are rushing to sch coz one of my frens will represent or class for ping pong competition...but she was disqualified coz she was late. Haiz...nvm la we will try harder in basketball.

We went to 'Tian Yuan Cafe' at last. We had some drinks and snacks there...I ordered tiramisu drinks..Nice everyone should try that. Hang there until 3.30pm then we decided to leave...Hehe maybe is the drink made me feel dizzy.. i will feel that after drinking coffee.

In the evening, i followed my mum to hospital. Besides that we packed our dinner there and ate it together with my poor daddy.. the doctor said tomorrow he could go home...yeah finally can return home la....

No comments: