Sunday, July 09, 2006

Charity Dinner at Yoke Nam

It was 5.15pm, i m still singing karoake with my bro. My early plan is to leave at 5.30pm, but i couldn't make it in time. I still can make a decision, wat to wear. the teacher said jeans are not allow. OMG....i dun have nether skirt nor dress. At last I wear my normal cloths. After be prepared, it was already 6.05pm. I drove my mum's car heading to yoke nam for the charity dinner.

when i reached Yoke Nam, i met a lots of ex-classmates and primary teachers. We managed to chit-chat and take some pic there. After that Eunice, Hua li, Jing Hsen, Miqi, Siow shen and her bf went to 'nyam cha' at a quite high class cafe, called 'the simply white cafe' but the drinks there are distinguished..it tasted bitter in the ide lemon tea...OMG...it is more expensive then many places.. i won't go there again.

At 1.30am, my dad called me to go back. He said is very late adi. I sent one of my fren back before went back home. I reached home by 2.05am..then go to ZZzzzZZzz

No comments: