Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sorry....

It has been long time i din post here..Today is not a ordinary Wednesday for me. I have duty after sch in the library every wed but today i m goin to attend 'Road Safety Club' as a future VICE PRESIDENT..wOw...i can't imagine i could get a post that high...althought i always wish to get a post so that i can fully involve in the club activities. Yes!!! i have done it...congatulation to myself.

Today's meeting i have learned a lot of things about how to run a Club...There are plenty of things i have to plan for the club. e.g. activities in sch, contest either in sch or outside, trip( planing to sepang F1 track..hope can go :p), exihibition day, and others. To organise this things we have to get the sch permission by sending letters. So can u imagine how many work to do...but i will try my best.

So i skipped my duty today..I will sure replace it soon. Haiz...I have to left poor eun alone in the PS2. Beside that wat could I do. I MUST attend the meeting. I told her that i might get up to the libriry if the meeting ended earlier. However, the meeting ended at 3.45pm. Inside my brain i am thinking eun sure went back adi coz she said she will come and find us but she din turn out. So i quickily rush to the PS2 to get my bag. By the time i reached there i saw my belongings was placed outside the PS2 then i thought eun had closed the PS2 and left..then i rushed down coz my frens were waiting down there.

Suddenly i heard someone shouted my name...Guest wat eun still there..she was very mad. I think is becoz i just run away without knowing she was still waiting for me gua..i aso not sure de..At the moment i dunno wat to do......Haiz......so i kept waiting for her to come down again. I tried to talk to her..hoping that she will release her anger.At here i would like to apologize to eun...Sorry :(

After that we went o McD again..Yes AGAIN!!! we always go to McD. We chit-chat there until 5.30. Before go back, i accompany eun to a music sch. Hehe..at there i get to know there is 1 set of drum only selling on RM1050( i think still can get discount) it was the cheapest so far wat i found out....but my family sure din encourage me to buy it.

Oh ya...i left a very important thing. I was buli by 1 boy...that i nearly couldn't sabar adi. It's not the 1st time adi..When i think back that a Black belt holder in taekwondo buli-ed my someone..i will become very angry. However!!! i will still sabar..coz i dun like to involve in any quarrel or fighting. But i told myself this is the LAST time...i would keep quiet the next time.

but still wat can i do if got the next time....fight back??...dunno
have to ZZzzzZZ liao la

No comments: