Monday, July 17, 2006

Special Monday...

Wat made it so special about today??
  1. My mum brought me to sch coz my bro dun have class in the morning....haha
  2. I brought hp to sch but...put in yan's car.
  3. We brought the last 3 MUET books from the bookstore before it out of stock..hehe how lucky are we.
  4. Yan told me that she has created a blog unfortunately she din give me the blog name... Haiz..onli get eunice______.blogspot.com. I tried and tried but still can't figure it out. Pls tell me la......yan yan.
  5. After sch i have joined a trip organised by art club.. we went to University Lim kok Wing. The U is fulled of creativity...the building, student's style......many many. But the fees are very expensive too...hehe
  6. I reached home at about 5pm...very tired.
  7. At 7.30pm i m still waiting my bro to come back coz i wan to drive his car to OUG...one of my fren's birthday...although i din buy him any present but...at least i wished him happy birthday la...haha..
At 10 sth Yan used my car to send Jing Hsen back near Kuchai area..then i went back home safely...damn fatigue...i din even do my hw, straight away go to bed.....ZZzzzZZzzz

No comments: