Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sad :'(

It was a quite busy Saturday for me....My parent was not at home yesterday. This morning i woke up at 7.30am, at the time my bro went to sch. At 8am i woke my youngest sister coz she is having tuition class at 9am. Then i went out to buy some food and fresh vegetable....suddenly feel like a aunty..Haiz..

At 11am i went to hospital again together with my sis. I stay there until my bro come and fetch me. I am thinking to watch ' Pirates of The Carribean 2: Dead man's Chest' since yesterday night. But my mum din allow me to go with my frens..so i canceled the plan..Sorry... When i came out from the Sunway Hospital, i called Eunice that i could watch the 2.45pm show...unfortunately she said she has meeting at 4pm..At that time i was so dissapointed..that's still nvm for me...

I want to watch it at IOI Mall coz it's near my house...but then i found out that nobody could accompany me...I feel i m so pity...Haiz...sobbed...sobbed...My tear nearly drop out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.