Saturday, July 22, 2006

~Cool~~ Day~ :p

I feel very relax on friday. Especially the last period, i mood will automatically become good...After sch my frens and i have planned a whole day journey...hehe..At first i followed Hua li's car to Jing Hsen's hse while eun was having a meeting in sch. I was sitting in JH's hse living room whereas she was bathing. So i looked around her hse and found her mother keep her hse clean and tidy.

The next station will be eun's hse...At her house the most popular mammal...is her dog ' bebe' we kept playing around wif 'her'. Atfer that we left for Midvalley. We got our tickets before have drinks at Kim Gary. We entered the cinema at 5.20pm. Yeah... finally can watch Pirates of The Carribean 2 liao...Yippee. I really enjoyed in there.

O..the final location for tonight was my hse. We bought some pasta's ingredients at Carefour before goin home. As a successful chef( at home) , i cooked pasta for them. Phew...Luckily it's still with my standard (pai seh). Furthermore, i set up the karaoke for them. We sang happily althought the environment was not as good as red box. It was still quite early for us at 12 sth. So we played cards in my room. Hehe i managed to learn some guitar skill from eun (Jay's song-qing tian) only the introduction melody. I m satified with that.

Our Friday's journey ends at 2sth...BYe...

No comments: