Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tuesday with Lilian

It was a rainy day this morning. I dun feel to wake up when my mum was yelling at me to wake up...it is best to sleep while rainning...Haiz, i have no choice but to wake up. Yeah! i m driving to sch today(actually is every Tuesday i will drive coz my bro dun have class in the morning).

Luckily when i was driving the rain become smaller and smaller then it stopped. If not i will be wet when i walk into the sch. I felt weird today coz i can hardly concentrate when the teacher is teaching. Besides that i feel i m a annoying person to others. One of my friend also agreed with me. I think i must be quiet a bit...but is hard for me, i will try my best to stop talking nonsense althought i m extremely bored.

After sch, actually i wan to join my friends for lunch but i know my mum sure will scold me after that...Haiz...so i forced to go home. Eunice,I promised next time i will join de. I had a short nap before attending my guitar class.

I am damn nervous to attend the class coz..i am not a talented person in music..I had been practising at home but i still failed to played it smoothly..i guess i have to practise even more harder.

I reached home at around 6.15pm. I quickily have my dinner so that the food able to digest before i attend another class- taekwondo. It was very tired when training time...my instructor is goin to train me very hard as i m goin to participate in a tournament on Dec. I spared with a boy in the class. Hehe..my instructor praised me. He said i have shown improvement in my sparing skill.

That's my Tuesday Life. Packed and tiring but i enjoyed it.......

No comments: