Friday, April 25, 2008

Holidays Without Permission

Finally....I took a LEAVE ( I am too bored with the office environment). I need a break! Can't imagine how life goes after graduated from University....sitting in the office till marriage or retired?? No! It can't be this way. I must plan my lifestyle before my Uni life finish. Any good idea??

Ok..back to the topic. Today I woke up about 6am to fetch my dad for a flight from Subang airport to Penang. When I reached home, I washed my car(planed one week ago) then took my doggie-乐乐 for a morning walk at the playground. By 9am I decided to prepare breakfast for my mum so i went to wet market alone to get the materials for soup 'mee sua'-面线.I really enjoy cooking alone in the kitchen especially for those who i loved(my family).

After busying the whole morning I felt tired physically and mentally. Moreover I needed to repair my glasses at Sunway Piramid. So I got lots of reason for myself to take a leave....

I took a nice short nap(2 hours) after came back from Piramid. It was my 1st nap this year. I was not kidding. I have been working since January by the time I reached home it's normally around 7pm or sometimes even worse 10sth pm.

Although i din go for work but today's schedule was packed and I am happy spending time with my family.

Got to sleep soon tomorrow still have to work...
Goodnite :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yer...i got visit ur blog de wo....but todae oni i can c sa new entries....dont know y....mayb my comp very dun...lol...btw...nice knowing wat u're up 2 this few days....msg me when c me on9 wo...eheh