Monday, January 07, 2008

Working Life~~

Long time din update my blog..
Nothing much happen to me recently accept I watched a 'horror' movie(in my opinion)--I Am Legend. Actually it is not that 'horror' just that i dun prepare myself to watch this movie. At first this movie is a scientific movie. Erm...but it ended up a bit scary. It was a very good experience for me..that's what i could say now...haha

Besides that my life is about working in my dad's office. Many people will be thinking that working in your own daddy's office must be very free and easy. For me, it is not that easy because my dad have a very high expectation on me and i can't let him down but i won't stress myself as i am still a junior in office..

Let's it be a training for me... I am very sure that I will learning many things in my dad's office compare to others offices cause I have a good boss(dad) that willing to teach me anything that he knew.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

since u said that was a good experience for u, so i guess i sud bring u for another 'exploration' soon.... deal??
good if u could learn many things... wish u all the best la... :)

straise said...

yee... what kind of exploration jek? can i explore together with u all de ar?? :P

yanzi4ever said...

waa 'exploration' wo...got '_' de sound wrong lo..scary~~

Anonymous said...

straise, r u sure u wan?? dun regret wo... hehehehe....