Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Night =Night market

Thursday..........
What You will be thinking??I dunno
But i will definitely thinking Oug Night Market...Why??
Haha..I still remember during stpm, my friends and I still 'curi curi' go there is RELAX!!
Since then I become addicted to go Night market. Sigh...bad habit Cause you will sure spend money there..Like buying bubble tea, eat some snacks, or buy some stuff(althought i usually won't)

Today is Thursday again..I told my mom, Eun that i won't go but...guess wat, I just come back from there with Sing Eng haha.. UNEXPECTED. kaka
I went to jing hsen's house try to giv her a CD which contain numerous of her picture files. Then i thought of asking her to go PM with me..Haiz... she just said 'sorry, I m goin out with my boy.' Oh...then i quickily ask Sing Eng. At 1st i thought the probability she wanna go is very low..I am glad I was wrong, she said 'YES'..HAHA

Then both of us went there walk here and there. She buy me a drink too...Thanks ya. Then she bought a necklace and i bought a wristlet. After that i send her back and on the way I become delivery girl..gotto pack some food for my dad in the office..

At last....I wanna go home :'( Still suffer in the office........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bubble tea - -
千万不要叫 香槟口味。~

yanzi4ever said...

哈哈我喝巧克力口味的。。

Anonymous said...

hahaha oug pasar malam reminds me of that too! stpm wasnt over but we were there to lepak. LOL. omg how's sing eng. i havent seen her for so long. pfft. and i owe the two of u bday presents. LOL terrible.

Anonymous said...

wah... this entry got 3 ppl leave comment wo... i also '5 jup xu' ler....
ehem! this is my comment.... =P