Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sam LeE in Sg Wang

This is the 1st Sunday for the sch break...i was so happy and with the hope i will enjoy this holiday as much as possible. I woke up quite late in the morning...actually is almost noon liao...but nvm la.
So my dad bring us to his site near Port Klang area. Erm....in reality i dun like to go coz. It was very hot and sunny day. I was wearing my dad's extra large jeans to prevent from sun burn. How silly are we.. We Dun Even Have an UMBRELLA. Luckily, after being 'roasted pig' my dad brought us to a seafood restaurant. Yeah my dad ordered my favourite- sweet & sour crab.

Hehe..now is the main point liao...my brother and i together wif my 2 little sisters are heading to sungai wang at 2pm. We are goin to attend a taiwanese singer-SAM LEE. He is a fantastic and wonderful singer, he has a lovely voice. Besides that he had developed six songs out of ten songs in his album. He will be arriving there at 3pm. I bought his original cd on the spot. It was cheaper then cd shop. Meanwhile i get a free poster too...hehe

Sharp at 3pm..he shown up on the stage..we were shouting on him..and he wave his hand with me, when i was the only 1 waving hand with him...i was so touching at that moment. He presented 5 songs on the stage : 很想说关于你的歌痴心绝对最近(favourite song) and lastly 你那么爱她。It was very super standard singer..his won't play the cd sound..all is live.. i enjoy it everytime i hear him singing live. The 1st time i saw him perform was in genting MYFM 八周年台庆。I went there with my brother and cousin sis..hehe..so lucky we got free ticket from jolin's fans club..shhh !!! Dun let yan zi's fans club know that..i have to pretent jolin's fans that night..haha sound funny. 燕姿你知道吗你是最好的。。。哈哈

Ok let's back to Sam Lee。。。after singing he started to sign on his album. Remember i have just bought his album..so i queue up there waiting patiently. Finally, is my turn to go up there..my youngest sis followed me there..i got very excited until forget to talk to him...haiz..wasted liao..but nvm the minimum i managed to shake his hand..yeah

No comments: