Thursday, August 17, 2006

i was supposed to reach sch be4 7am today for the singing rehersal due to the patriotic month, unfortunately i reached there about 7.15am and the presentation will start at 7.30. The worst part is i haven't memorise those lyrics. We will be singing 'kau ilhamku' and ' tanggal 31' in front of the whole sch. Be4 that i thought i would be very nervous in front of so many teachers and students, but when i was out there i dun even have the time to afraid...haha i just mumbling in the front...hoping nobody saw me...hehe..well our presentation was quite bad. Coz we were lack of pratises and we were not sure wat to do in front..PLUS the microphone din work....haiz....our lovely voices were covered by the music. It will be better if just listen to the cd. whatever la..every year aso lidat de..is a compulsary 4 lower six students.

Dunno y today i was unhappy in sch...weird..but i can still control my emotion.

After sch i rush back home coz i m giving a form 3 girl tuition. Althought i dun have experience in teaching but i will try my best. She was my 1st student..At !st i was so happy coz there is someone who trust me..hehe. Unfortunately..I was wrong. She was force to come to my house by her parents. Yesterday was the 1st time i meet her. When i invite her to come in ..form her face emotion i know she was unwilling. OK..soon all settle down. i gave her a set of Bm question. I was so shocked when i marked her paper..It was almost all wrong (PMR is just around the corner). The worst part was she dun even listen me when i try to explain to her. Everytime she tried to fight back with me in CHINESE. so i just calm down and ignore her meanwhile hoping the tuition time to end faster.

Oh...today is the 2nd time i met her...this time i m very smart. i just let her do geography and history exercises herself(meanwhile i m reading story book). Surprisingly, She marked it herself n let me see her result...Later i figure it out....conclusion is she dun like other languages besides MANDARIN. HAiz...dunno how to help her...actually she is a smart girl but very stubborn.

No comments: