Thursday, June 22, 2006

My First Post

Hi..this is my 1st post here. i felt sad this few days. dunno y?? i just felt like wan to hit or bit someone..luckily i could still control my emotion in front of ppl. i tried punching the sand bag which was hanging down there to release my anger or sadness. i have tried very hard to make myself happier a bit.
OK. i will try to resolve my probelm here....
  1. i feel lonely in this world (nobody will feel my present)
  2. F6 life is to heavy 4 me (actually i m quite regret 4 not study in college)
  3. i feel lazy to talk to my parent coz when i always talk to them, they acted like dun bother to listen
  4. besides my parent, my frens aso din quite listen or trust me ( maybe i talk too many nonsense n i can't keep a secret)
  5. lazy to do my hw then end up can't sleep well at night
Sometimes, i talk to my family about things happened to me at sch, i do this is becoz i could share my things with them and they will know more about me. but i felt very disappointed whenever i asked them wether they are listening what m i saying, they said " NO". Omg, to who m i talking to. The conclusion is i better type it out here.

At sch, i think many ppl will not talk to me...unless i start the topic 1st....but y?? i m the 1 who have to find topic..won't they feel lonely or boring if i din open a topic to chat? M i a failure in social life?? i have tried very hard to learn how to become a friendly person...but end up i m the 1 who introduce frens to others ppl. For example i have known 1 fren from primary sch, then i introduce her to another fren. In the end relationship between them are better than me.....but i knew them longer............WHY???? Is becoz i m not pretty?? i won't deny my frens are all very pretty...but i m very sincerely wan to make fren wif them.

About my sch life, i m a very normal and unpopular student in student...not many students know me in sch after i have been there for 5 years. Maybe i m not as active as others does. i should have been the activist from the day i entered secondary sch.

Haha after typing all this ..i feel better now. After all i can't think of others problem surrounded me.....hehe..i m a normal girl again. YEAH...Gambateh

No comments: