Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I m Here again........

After 5 days , i have learned a lot about the real life. Firstly, I m not suppost to be too kind to ppl coz they won't appreciate it. the best way is pretent quiet and stupid ppl ( maybe they always look me as stupid) Secondly, dun border about others business. This i m always too curious about others' life or i just like to share my experience with my friends...recently i found out that they actually dun like to listen what i m trying to say. Fine..from now onward i will be a quite person. Thirdly, works as hard as possible so that ppl won't look down at you. Now, my friend always dun border what i said to them coz thay will that i m not clever, what i have said is all rubbish.

Today i din bring my Bio book to class. So i just took out some paper and started drawing there. As i m drawing there i din even listening to what was the teacher talking about.( actually i can share the book from the student beside me but...she scolded me earlier so i m still angry) I won't waste my time there. I planned my time table there...so i have try hard to follow how the time table had planned. Hope i will use my time wisely......:p

No comments: