Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Against the Law

Wow...today i drove my mum car to sch(is my 1st time to drive this car alone)..It was so cool. It's too big n expensive for a student like me to drive a camry. I have no choice but to drive coz there are not car for me to drive to sch.
I woke up like daily, then i dressed up..when i went down and i saw the clock hangging on the wall, Oh god i m late. So i packed up my bag and tuperware then get into the car in a hurry. In fact, i m quite nervous and excited to drive this car. I m safe still sch gate. Then i walked in to class like normal.
At about 9 a.m., i found out that i din bring my wallet to sch..That's mean i din bring my license along with me too..Luckily dun have any police around this morning. So i quickily contact my parent so that they could send my wallet to sch. Thanks to my dad...he is so kind to bring it to me....muacks

No comments: