Friday, June 30, 2006

A Fine Day :p

Yeah...is weekend again. Today is a fine day(except felt sleepy at class..haha), i went to sch like normal. Actually i m quite nervous when the Inggeris teacher came to my class coz we were goin to present our topic in front of the class. He entered the class holding something in his hand.Oh it was our name tag. After distribute to everyone, he went out of the class. Wat a release for me!! After a while we heard the bell ringing non-stop. Is the fire escape practise.....so we walk down to the field and the monitor start counting the number of student. So i managed to escape the presentation this week.
After sch, We gathered at the multimedia room for AGM. At the AGM they will announce the new board for next year. Congatulation to those who get the post especially my best fren Sue. After the meeting, my bro was there waiting 4 me....so touching.
I drove the manual car to the shop for lunch( damn scare). after that i went to search for music class. I hope could play at least a type of music instrument. So i choose to learn guitar......looking forward to attend the class.

No comments: