Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NPC in IPOH!!

For last four days, I have been working as a part time receptionist at Apex Phama HQ. Wow! I met many sales people and I could imagine my further path from them... haha. For your information, I have learned something new such as how to answer a phone calls and transfer it to the right person..lol Kinda easy job.. Erm as long as I am satisfied with the salary, why not?

Friday, It's camping time. Met my friend at 10am at IOI Mall then arrived at Ipoh around 1pm. After we had our lunch in a normal coffee shop (wondering why we don't go for tau ge chicken?). Since we still have time before 2.30pm so we decided to go for 'tau fu fa' in a small small shop.I really wanna recommend this tau fu fa to you guys. 入口即化! It really make me excited and I ate twice within 3 days in Ipoh.

National Pioneer Camp 2009 was held in YMCA, Ipoh.

We were separated to different room so that we won't stay with our own Uni people. I was nervous waiting for my roommates since I was the first person registered. Then came a girl who claim herself as my room leader and she just said 'HI' to me and left. I felt so lonely after that. Don't feel like staying here for another 3 days. Then came the second and third roommates with just a HI.

3pm, we were asked to gather in the hall. Till now nothing makes me excited in this camp. Then here comes the talks and questions. I was blank most of the time and remained silent except the time for self introduction.

Second days, It become better since there are some interaction between me and others LC people.

Finally, it comes to the last day, I was excited cause after this camp, Sew Shen and Wei Kheng(Mine UTM gang) will come and fetch me and bring me around Ipoh.

Of cause I tried the Ipoh Nga Choi Kai and the Hor Fun.. It was ok but i think it's quite expensive. Then we went for Tau Fu Fa again! (^o^)

The last place SS brought me to was temple(her dating place..haha) It was nice till we saw a dog holding a shoe walking away and it was a WHITE SHOE!!! *High probability it was mine* Indeed, It was. I blanked for a while then ordered my fren to search for me. Meanwhile I was thinking to get a pair of new shoe soon..how silly. After 10 minutes, I saw my fren holding my shoe walking back. Ok..can't get a new shoe la..haha but this was mine 1st time the shoe being run by a dog...weird experience in Ipoh.

No comments: