Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday~~

Lovely Wednesday 'Mercendi(french)'
Yesterday Tuesday 'Mardi'is really a happening day for me...firstly, my Bio molecular Lecturer suddenly told us we will going to have a quiz on Thursday and for your information i got no idea wat to read and prepare for it. I didn't really touch on it since the 1st week. Oh..God!!

5-7pm
I went for my french class and it is a second class for me. When i
reached there, we got no class to use due to the election day inUTM. Our room had been used for the election hall. We got this settle down after 15mins. Then the class begin and my eyes starting to close up..haha. In the meanwhile i was thinking whether to skip tonight wushu practise since i got so many things to do.

After the class finished I called up my fren which was suppose to join me for wushu. But i got the news that she is not interested in it dy..pity
me have to go there alone again. But i know not everyone will like
martial arts especially girls...but there's is some like me..hehe

So i stay at my lovely room alone and try to start up my computer......
Terrible thing happenned! My comp can't start due to some file corrupted!! And the only way to repair it is to have the original CD-rom that i use to format last time which is in my HOME, KL....so.....................haiz...........

Today i purposely wake up earlier so that i could come to library for the internet access and do my Quiz.. Life become aim and really inconvient without a comp!!!Agree??

Okla...I m goin out later to meet a TN. Wow!! sound very geng hor?? TN is a company that is having our Aiesec International Exchange Programme. They will soon receive an intern to work with they company.

No comments: