Monday, January 12, 2009

T.I.R.E.D.

Monday again.....
Usually ppl should be resting on weekend so that
they will have a energetic spirit for the next whole week. I totally
agreed with that but...What have i done for the past three days??
I entered a wushu camp and it is the 1st in UTM wushu club.. There are 3 aims for the camp. 1st is to prepare us for the performance which i had mention in last post, 2ndly, to build up our physical and mentally stamina and lastly to tighten our relationship between our members.

So
the passed 3 days I have been doing training, training and training.
What i can said is TIRED! everyday we have to run at least 8km in
distance but in difference condition. Sometimes in beach, sometimes
along the roadside.... Oh forgot to mention. The camp is inDesaru, Johor. We stay in hostel and the food is cook by our senior.(very nice cooking even better than UTM)..haha

Althought it's tired but We managed to complete our mission besides the 1st aim. Haha pity lo.. have to train harder.

Okla.. just some updates from me...will try my best to upload some pic next time..

Take care all of u..and Gambateh together!

Another add-on i am taking french as my extra langauge..but still dunno how to say jia you hahaa...'salut'= see u soon^.^

No comments: