Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy

It had been a very tired week for me...and this won't be end till February (CNY wushu performance). In order to prepare this performance, I have to go for practise 4 times per week and it will be Tues, Thurs and Fri night 8-10pm. Another class will be on Sat 9-11am. For your information, the class will normally end at 10.30pm coz everyone was so hardworking to train for extra time haha then i have to walk alone(hehe sometimes but hope will be end soon coz Miss Angie try her best to go for tai chi training) normally after i take my bath will be 11.30pm... then dunno still have energy to continue my study..depends la...

As i have mention i joined Aiesec as well. so I have to contribute 2 days for it's gathering and department meeting. It will be on Monday and Wednesday.. should i be happy and feel sad coz it din crush with my wushu training.. if not i could have reason to skip some of the training..haha so that's how busy i m now..

This is only extra from class.. How bout class work and assignment?? Think positively if i could handler it with a good time management it will be a good experience for me... That's what i always tell myself and get motivated..haha

No comments: