Thursday, February 28, 2008

Accident.....

Last post i was still so happy about i finally dun need a P on my licence...But something bad happened today.
Just now i follow behind my dad's car hope that i could find a car park(kuchai area hard to get a car park..always get saman) Ok..i follow and follow til...a JUNCTION i saw a lorry coming so i stop there and wait. In my heart i will let the lorry pass by then go... so as what in my mind, i slowly let go my brake an let my car go(auto-car) SUDDENLY I heard 'BANK' There was a Honda Civic beside my car!!! So i reversed my car then the driver walked down. She tried to talk to me in the centre of the road, blocking others vehicle.. I have to show i was a responsible driver so i walked down too. Later vehicle behind started to show they unhappy so they horned. So we drove in front to have a talk. By the time i walk down she ask me 'how?'
How i know how wo...So i decided to call my dad who was nearby. I remained silent....watching the raining day...I felt something wrong. I hate driving in raining day & night(without street lamp)!!!
Wait wait wait finally my dad arrived. My dad walked down and look at the Honda. Then my dad said he will compensate If she willing to follow me to my dad's fren workshop. But the ladies refused and said she need to work and no time to follow me. She suggest us to follow her to her fren workshop. I dunno what is the reason my dad insisted that he will only compensate if she fix it in my dad's fren workshop.
At last ...No conclusion my dad just ask me to walk away and ask her to log police report. I was stunned!! After lunch my dad told me If i ever meet her again, ask me to offer her again to fix it in my dad's fren workshop...
So what i can do is just wait and see if i could meet her If not tomorrow i will report police..sigh..dunno will kena saman anot.......

No comments: