Monday, February 25, 2008

Blur blur~

It have been 3 months din go to school and maybe forever won't go to school..Cause I am going to enter U..haiz..consider old? 20 years old still haven't enter U. In oversea maybe some people ady graduated from U. This few month i din do anything but just working, eating, watch drama, serve net and sleeping. Everyday just repeat over and over.
now is already end of Feb, that's mean my result coming out soon...really can't imagine how will it be. Some of my friends started to worried about their result..M i consider worried about it? Oh just curious about my standard. Honestly i din put high hope in my result since my result through out the whole form six was........erm........half just passes and half failed. So how will my real result be?? All passed is already very good...
Now i just scare my family will disappointed with my result...
Besides result another problem will be what should i choose for my U course. Of coz 1st come 1st serve...so will wait till my result come out only think about it.

I am quite boring here in my working place........

No comments: