Saturday, October 28, 2006

Processing.....choc cake

I m baking a chocolate cake for my dearest dad who was borned on 30oct. Hmm...althought i have finished the process for the choc sponge, i can't decide wat to do wif the topping & decoration. There are two choice..either American Chocolate cake or Black Forest cake. Haiz..both aso nice gua.. Now still baking still dunno success or not tiem the sponge..wat if it come out like liquid or solid like rock. i m sure my family will feel disapointed wif me..haha After spending so much money for me to attend baking course.......

I still lack of experience in baking. So i hope i could find a job which related to baking or cooking. It will sure gain my experience..haha...but i m lazyy to work wo..Is there any others option?? NO

K la...just come n type sth..go down to see my cake la.....

No comments: