Saturday, October 28, 2006

Between Lucky & Unlucky

Well...overall, today i m quite boring at home. I woke up early in the morning(10sth la...consider early lo hor??) then follow my mum to Giant n bought some daily product then straight away went to Jabatan Imigrasi to collect my passport. O...here comes my bad luck situation. 1st the air-condition there broke out. Inside there was damn hot..until many ppl were standing outside just to get some fresh air. 2nd, i have to wait almost 2 hours just to collect my passport. Can't they give it out faster.

Ok there's was the 1st part. The second part, i was planing to play badminton wif my frens be4 5pm coz it will be cheaper. Aihs..i got home about 5sth so got to change my plan liao. Then at my mind i always wish to go swimming wif my frens. When i just about to call my frens, the rain starts dropping. O...in the end i just have to on9. But lucky i can go out tonight..haha will not on9 at home la.

At 7sth, i get myself prepared then drive to eun's hse n fetch her to cirtus park. At there we round n round to find a car park...of coz we found one...hehe then we met her frens at the mamak there.Then i start to call frens out to accompany me as i m not close to eun's frens..haha. Lucky me they came out..we chit-chat there n her frens treat us the drinks..haha

Here is the UNLUCKY part liao la...i can't start my car...SHIT!!! i think big probablility is my fault. I din turn off the car light. So my car lack of battery charge to start. i have no choose but to call my bro to 'save' me. Yan n me standing beside my car waiting for my bro...suddenly a india man looking at us in a weird attitude. i was damn scare at that time...coz i met be4 'see ghost aso scare black adi' then we go inside the car n lock the door in the speed of light...haha.. After a long n patient wait, finally my bro arrive..phew, wat a release for me.

Then he connect his car battery to mine using a cable, and wif once try my car enjin started adi..yeah.. all back to normal liao..then i fetch eun home and the next thing i was sitting here updating my blog...haha.......Lucky & Unlucky day for me

No comments: