Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lunch hour...
I had plan to do a special thing for this hour since last week but now i am sitting down in my library typing this out. All because of ALLERGIC!!!

Pity me... I was force to queue up more than 1 hour in the pusat kesihatan to see the doctor which then just say it was allergic just looking through from my phone picture. All this is because we can't wear short or sleeveless shirt in to the Pussat Kesihatan. That was stupid cause the infected area will be covered. Of cause after that i will be taking medcine that cause me can't donate blood today..errgh!

The only solution is this coming 21st, there will be another blood donating activity going on at another college. So i hope that by that time i will be in a healthy condition.

2 comments:

Bear HLM said...

ling.. y u like to donate blood? crazy liao? so how is ur skin now?

yanzi4ever said...

hehe ok dy... haha