Monday, February 16, 2009

Itch day!!

Yesterday was a hot night. I lied on my bed at around 12.15am. I was
very tired and slept immediately. After 2 hours, i woke up and found
out i m scratching my leg and back of my body. I din realise any
seriousness on it so keep sleeping. Till 5.55am I wake up and felt my
back part and my leg wasswollen and it was very ugly. So i wait till the morning and start to check it. It was a kind of allergic and the last time i had allergic was 3 weeks ago after i drunk half tin of alcohol.This time i really dunno what happen to me cause i din drink alcohol and i din go for any trip. Haiz...

Went to Pusat Kesihatan twice for the medicine. This is not the main problem, the main problem is i can't donate blood tomorrow after i take those pills...T.T

No comments: