Friday, September 05, 2008

It have been 2 months since i reach UTM, i can clearly remember how was my feeling when i was packing my stuff, gather with my frens in KL, i even cry on the day before i leave kl..

But thing change when i enter UTM..i was a bit nervous n blur at 1st..i even fall down after i registered the worst part is there are many parents sitting in front of me. Can u imagine how embarrassing it is.I start to go into environment at the second day when i 1st met a gang of ppl which is hwee ching, sew shen and wei kheng. Four of us form a very good gang. We walk, eat and of coz play together. I glad to know them, in MHS we consider a active group where we will always be at the front row.

After the 1st week of MHS, i continue attending various types of gathering including IK, aiesec, and chinese society. In a northern part gathering is where i 1st met this special girl- Angie. I heard this name be4 i met her in person. I was told that she is very good in sport especially in kayak! In my heart i was like finally i met this girl..haha a bit sot sot.

In that moment she wasn't really look at me coz she is busy talking to a girl beside me which also not close with. Weird things is i met her again on the next day in Zhong Qiu which mean mooncake festival. At that time i dunno whether she still remember me but lilian is a very friendly person so we talk a bit ......then on that day she became the head of our small group. I think we really got fate to become friend. We have different aim to enter this group but we work very well as a group.

Soon we become closer n closer.. Hope this frenship could be n should be last long.

Btw i din forget all those frens in KL so dun worry...haha :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wawa.....
i got receive ur sms de...
just i dont hav msg reply u oni....sob
lost all my msg....btw
jia you...anytime aso can sms me...i sure reply k....
n of cos i din 4get u all le..hehe