Monday, July 07, 2008

First Class...

My 1st class was matematik perantaraan..it starts at 8am so i set my alarm to 6.30am so that i could get myself prepared by 7.30am. I rush rush rush. At last I manage to get in class on time. BUT! The whole class keep waiting till the class end, the lecturer din show up..so.........
Take pic time....
Fully equipment Just dun have LECTURER! See the empty space??that's my place.
Tada! Seven Chinese Princess In Biology Industry

Then the second course was Statistic 1. In my mind i was thinking that all the lecturer are the same..haha(happy because no need to study). I was wrong..the Lecturer did come in and ask us to buy a book. The next thing she start teaching us. When the class ended, she ady go through chap 1 & 2. luckily it was basic things that we learned in Form 6 Maths T.

Ok that's enough for today..now in library..haha hardworking to update blog.

Btw today lunch was suck!

*Added some pictures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey....u there so bz o...take care o!

yanzi4ever said...

I m okok now...class started not really busy dy.