Thursday, October 04, 2007

Mom's Birthday~~

Today is my lovely mummy 45th birthday.. Oops.. should i tell her age..he he (age is woman's secret) but Nvm she is very pretty n looks young, I think she won't mind.

At 1st i din prepare anything for her...
Reason 1- too lazy to bake cake
Reason 2- she won't like if i mess up her tidy kitchen
Reason 3- she told me that she dun like to celebrate birthday ( like Sue lo..)

After sch, i went to MacDonald with Yan & LY.. Actually there should be more people, they FFK (not happy lo..) We spend time till 3sth then i left & service my car. On the way back home, i passed by a bakery so i decide to buy a cake for my mom. I bought a Cappuccino Mousse Cake & a rose on behalf of daddy for mom.

At night we went out for dinner at 如意餐厅 somewhere in Oug. My sis & I have to rush for our music class in IOI mall. Both of us ask our teacher to teach us Birthday song... With my talent( ha ha.. JK) i learned it very fast.

Finally we can present it..it go smoothly in the end. I hope my mom enjoy her birthday..

~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM~~

No comments: