Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's the raining season again!!!
Everyday is the raining day.
Raining day makes ppl feel moody.

Yesterday i went hot spring with my family at Sungkai. When we were heading to our destination, it keeps raining HEAVILY. I was hoping it will stop as we reach there. It did! But just a while...

My dad bought us entrance ticket & after We changed our cloths, it rain again..Haizz ( Btw, it takes me half an hour just to change my cloths, can u imagine how many ppl went there in this Raya holiday)

Since we had traveled so far from KL, we din bother the rain & just go for the hot spring pool. This was my 1st time, be4 this i just watch from the tv programme. It was quite hot & it divide into few pools some even reach up to 100 'c. Of coz i only enter 30-40'c..haha or else i will be a boiling pig.

Ok! Here comes the big matter- my bag was left outside & my changing cloths was all wet!! I only realized it when i was in the toilet. Shit! i got no choices but to wear wet cloths. At 1st it was ok for me but when in the car with Air-conditioner my body start to shiver and i felt very uncomfortable. Water ! Water ! water ! The whole day my body was wet.

Until i reached home I rush to bath and change some nice and DRY cloths...

Now i was haunted by water...haha but it is a very fun experiences having holiday with my lovely family.

No comments: