Friday, September 15, 2006

TiRaMisuu

Friday again...let's talk about this week. Erm...my mood in this week is quite good:) but there are still a fraction of time in sch i am not in a good mood..dunno y...maybe is hormon unstable gua..hehe..but i still manage to overcome it..luckily. There are sometimes i keep quite alone pretending very serious in class but actually i m balancing my emotion..i just can't figure it out y??? nobody made me angry or sad...my mood shouldn't be bad..(小部分时间而已)。Overall is ok de..
I have been driving my mum's car- toyota camry to sch this few weeks..actually i would prefer driving proton wira to sch coz i afraid other student's will think i m showing off...hehe..but of coz auto-car is better than manual-car...if driving in city..exspecially i m from puchong...always caught in a traffic jam...Haiz...wondering when i could own a car(cheap cheap aso can).

I was having lunch at citrus park with carm today. After sch i drove her home to change her uniform..coz we were goin to make a tiramisu cake at my house (I am the Si Fu..teaching carm...开玩笑啊!!!)I spent about RM18 in a thai style restaurant-WAT a WASTE. The food there is just average or consider just passed my level. Next time won't go there again.

After that we head back to my lovely house. Carm was busying searching for the tiramisu cheesecake's recipe while i m enjoying my bath. Then we went to buy those ingredients. The next thing we do are to prepare those needed ingredients. In the process i try to teach carm some baking tips..hope she gets it.

At about 5sth eun n sue reached my house..Eun wanted to try out her brand new electrical guitar..hehe..very nice n expansive guitar. Unfortunatelly she still a beginner so she can't present those cool tricks. Nvm la..NExt time sure very 'ying' de..And Sue, she actually wan to sing k but i m too busy to set up my laptop for her..Sorry ar!!! Next time sure can de...

We+ Ly have our dinner at Station 1 Cafe..割扒wo...1st time le..quite fun there..讲了些冷笑话:p

Is time to eat tiramisu....At 1st i was very scare it will be very sweet but luckily it turned out prefect...at my level la..maybe some 高手 din think it is nice la

No comments: