Saturday, September 16, 2006

Lovely Saturday

I woke up at 7 sth myself..without an alarm(very seldom i will do this) then i refresh myself and get ready to a Carnival. Annabelle invited me to the Carnival..Unfortunenately eun is not free..so i went with Esther. To avoid i have a nickname '迟到大王' i try my best to be punctual this time..hehe This time i am not the lastest de....As we reached there the 1st thing to do..sure call Annabelle la...then she asked us to have our breakfast 1st..coz she was on duty... i met Anna there with her family. She is so cute..ahha..i ate curry laksa+ ice kacang there..the food was not bad. But the asam laksa was too spicy for esther n siow shen. They were sweating while 'enjoying' it ..haha funny

Erm...is a big scale carnival not as wat i aspect at 1st....haha..i spend quite a lots there. I think i m goin to thrift the next few weeks liao..can't go enjoy mu lunch or nyam cha with frens to cover back wat i have spend...but it's for charity de mar..haha suffer a bit is ok for me...Waa..act like very generous person.

Around 11sth i went back..In the end Annabelle still on duty there..so just said bye bye to her..i have bought some food back for my family + my sisters birthday's present..althought it is not very expensive but it is my sincere la...

I feel very dizzy and sleepy after i reach home at 1230pm..so i have a sweet long nap until 3.15pm. If i could nap everyday, my life would become better..haha..ZzzZZzzZZ

No comments: