Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 2009

Brief updates about April....

Starts with 2nd April, It's one of my course mate's(永友) birthday. We planned to celebrate with him a week ago. Starting from buying cake to persuade him to attend a 'FBB meeting' (as if it is our faculty (Chinese student) meeting for planing to welcome our next term junior..haha) Poor thing, he really didn't suspect us. Plan went smoothly and Hwee Ching very happy cause finally FBB 1st year Chinese student were united.

On the 3rd, I entered a transition camp for being elected as director of Incoming Exchange in Aiesec Organisation 2009/2010. It was a 3 days 2 night camp located in a intern's house near UTM. It was all teaching us about the organisation and planing for the next term. I was surprise I could still survive inside this camp..haha. As you all know I am a sleeping Queen in class back in Form 5. (Met a challenger in Form 6(^.^). Through out this camp, the bonding between the Executive board become stronger and I have absorbed Aiesec knowledge as much as I could :p

Next, It would be 6th and 10th of April, Why am I combined this 2 days? Haha it's because in this two days I was doing servicing for interns which came from Germany and Japan..( both are handsome guys o....) Sadly, I fetched both of them to the Senai Airport for their departure. Actually I didn't satisfy with myself cause during their period of time in Malaysia, I didn't really try to communicate with them. Now they left. (Aiyo no chance dy)Kenta, Japanese..tall guyFrom the left Kenta(Japan), Sanne(Netterlands) and Vassili(German). Interns for HIV/AIDS project in Malaysia. (Obviously.. they are tall!)

Wow..11th & 12th, these will be many Aiesecer's memorable day --> The Appraisal Night! in Batu Layak, Desaru. Frankly, at 1st I thought I will not enjoy in this trip mainly because both of my best friend in UTM were in the Organising Committee(OC) in this trip. In my point of view, I will be boring since they will be busy in organising games and things for us (as participant). So, to prevent this from happening, I choose to be proactive in the camp and Yes! I made it. I enjoyed myself in this camp...Conclusion, If there are choices, choose the right choice!

The night came back from Appraisal Night, we celebrated Sharon's birthday. Happy Birthday Sharon. A brief description about her. She is the second person that I met in UTM. A tall and fair girl who come from Kuching, Sarawak.

13th, Losting Concert! But it seem like Aiesec gathering..haha met a lot's Aiesecer there. Overall of the concert....Sound system not so good and the performer quite nervous on stage. But there have a few songs I liked it. Still waiting for the demo of this song.〈 这是不是爱?〉

14th-16th is Sushi king's Bonanza..haha
Guess what! We keep asking people that we know for the membership card. Of cause with our network......we did it! Sushi..Sushi....My favourite...RM 2 only..heheSapo Hwee ching and I Ipoh mari people......


There are still many things happened everyday........

For example........Final Test....Omg...
Today is the 1st paper and after this there are still 3 to go in this week. Why am I still awake in this kind of hour.....
Nvm...just do my best la.......hehe Jia You and congrate to those who finish you Final...
Lilian, I am still struggling here......Bye (#.#)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

eeeeeee, i don like my pic! haha, should put before n after photo for me bah.....

happy holiday my dear~

yanzi4ever said...

haha..nvm still very pretty