Sunday, January 21, 2007

First Post in 2007

Well well i have been a long time din write anything here..haiz....i aso dun wish to do that but..wat can i do..i have been very very busy wif my job in the last month of 2006, then on the 1st month of 2007 i was busying wif my Bio project + some sch work. Everything goin be end..Yeah!!!i have passed up my Bio project..Let's see some of the picture 1stHaha...2 sa po playing around wif the raw material for our bio project Can see the red circle??? It's Lilian FIRST TIME touch the Insect.(longhorn) Image be4 pin on those scary insect...It's is so clean n chun jie!!!Final image..Yahoo!!! but we won't hand this to teacher yet...coz still haven't stick the name, order...etc...


Ok..now is the colection of plants..
Nice?? It's eun n my idea!!!!
Final Look :p

Ok..This is my 1st post in 2007..be happy :-)

No comments: