Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy Birthday To Myself...

wow...I m 18th la...FINALLY..hehe can't wait for this day to arrive. On the 1st day of my 18th, i wake up super duper early althought i have planned to skip class TODAY!!! No other reason de. becoz is my BIRTHDAY mar..wahaha NONSENSE!!! actually is becoz today is the last school day so..many decided not to go to sch Erm..i got no choose to follow the crowd.

Ok ..guess wat is the 1st thing i do?? erm............
i guess no one will got it.
The answer is...deng deng deng..playing computer games.
Haiz..i know is not good to do that..i should be carrying a book n read..coz..good habit mar..

After playing a while (1 hour lidat la) i starting to prepare things for tonight..
At 1st i go market wif my mom. Bought some raw material
then i straight away start to make pudding. i m making 2 favours, grape pudding & milk pudding.

Ohya..i would like to thx Jing hsen for helping me making cheese tarts yesterday..
U really helped me a lots...thx ya..

No comments: